DUAL Association Liability
DUAL has developed an integrated Management Liability insurance package designed to meet the needs of the 'Not-for-Profit' industry whilst being a cost-effective solution.
DUAL recognises the Not-for-Profit segment as one of the fastest growing sectors yet the most underdeveloped from an insurance buying perspective.
Most Not-for-Profit entities will have insurance in place to protect against bodily injury (public liability, workers compensation) or property damage (property insurance, motor fleet) but very few insure against the economic loss exposure.
- Charity / benevolent
- Industry associations
- Not-for-Profit organisations
- Sporting associations and clubs (unpaid)
- Trade related industry associations
- Registered clubs conducting gaming activities and selling liquor
- Schools and educational institutions
- Religious groups
- Trade unions
- Political groups
Association Liability Claims
For further information on our claims handling, click here.