As New Zealand’s leading underwriting agency in Liability Insurance DUAL's General Liability policy provides cover for the Insured for damage to someone else's property or for injury to another person, as a result of the Insured's business activities or products for which the Insured may be legally liable.
Our policy can pay for the costs of defending these claims in court, plus any settlements or damages that might be awarded against the insured.
- Professional Services
- Information Technology
- Allied Health
- Architects & Engineers
- Charities/ Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Sport & Recreation
- Transport, Storage & Freight Forwarding
- Trade Services
- Agriculture / Fishing / Farming Mining
- Amusement Parks / Tourism Pharmaceuticals
- Occupations involved with Asbestos, methamphetamine affected properties or Tobacco
- Construction Wholesale / Retail of Trade Products
- Medical & Hospitals
- Utility Providers
- Manufacturing Work on Watercraft over 10 metres
For further information on our claims handling, click here.