Employers Liability is designed to provide protection against settlements or damages payable where an employee has sued for a work-related illness that Accident Compensation Commission does not cover.
The policy also extends to cover defence costs, including those incurred defending allegations of a breach of the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 (and amendments) and reparation awards made by a Court following a prosecution under the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 (and amendments).
- Professional Services
- Information Technology
- Allied Health
- Architects and Engineers
- Charities / Not for Profit Organisations
- Sport and Recreation
- Transport, Storage and Freight Forwarding
- Trade Services
- Agriculture / Fishing / Farming Mining
- Amusement Parks / Tourism Pharmaceuticals
- Occupations involved with Asbestos, methamphetamine affected properties or Tobacco
- Construction Wholesale / Retail of Trade Products
- Medical and Hospitals
- Utility Providers
- Manufacturing Work on Watercraft over 10 metres
For further information on our claims handling, click here.